Frequently asked questions
Help us, help you.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions which may provide answers to common issues that arise before or after our service. They may also act as a guide in in explaining how we or our technicians may best serve your needs.
- Roach droppings can trigger asthma attacks, as well as spread Salmonella and bacterial illnesses that cause diarrhea.
- Rodents have been linked to the transmission of over 35 diseases, including food-borne infections, Hantavirus, and plague.
- Fire ants can cause fatal allergic responses in some people.
- Mosquitoes spread a variety of serious disease-causing viruses, including Zika, West Nile, malaria, as well as several kinds of encephalitis.
- The three common types of termites found in Florida are the subterranean, dampwood and drywood, all of which can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage to your home. The Formosan termite, however, is a particularly invasive subterranean termite which thrives on Florida’s moisture-rich environment, posing a substantial risk to customers in our region due in part to their massive numbers.
- Rodents chew and gnaw causing structural damage to homes and by destroying wood and other materials including the insulation on cables and electrical wires, which could result in a fire.
Julington Creek Pest Control estimates lawn and outdoor services based on the size of your lawn, as well as the treatments and seasonal requirements unique to your situation. To us, there is no one size fits all. Every lawn has different needs and by having one of our specially-trained technicians come out to review your property we can assure you receive only the services you need.
No. As long as you are part of our recurring service program, if you have any issues we offer return service at no additional charge.
Your card will be charged at the time of service.